- Finished and play tested bassoon reed
- Play tested to play at A440
- Balanced crow, responsive, flexible and refined tone
- Strong spine the length of the blade provides support while the light tip allows easy response in all ranges and dynamics. The result is a reed that is light and flexible but has the strength to take a professional player's support and project to the back of the hall
- Made with a Fox #2 shape
- New reeds will need extra soaking time, up to 5 or 10 minutes
- If reed is too open, or requires too much air, squeeze the first wire (closest to tip) gently to close the tip opening, thereby making the reed effectively softer. Squeezing in the opposite direction will have the reverse effect.
Professional Bassoon Reed